Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Magpie's Co-pilot

I noticed yesterday morning I had a little green inch worm on my windshield wiper on my way to work. I thought he was dead until I moved the wipers and sprayed the cleaner and he hung on for dear life. Well, after that, I noticed him checking out my wiper blades during my drive to work. I parked as usual and when I came out at the end of the day (8 hours later), he was still there waiting for a lift home. He inched around the wiper on the way home never letting go. When I got home and parked he was no where to be found so I decided he just wanted to come to the East Bay for the day and that was it. Well, low and behold when I got in the car again this morning, sure as the sun rises, there he was inching his way around the wiper. I drove to work with him again but this time when I arrived I lifted him off and let him inch around a tree above where I parked my car. I figure if he needs a ride home, he will just appear again - I am parked right under him.

No comments: